site hit counter

[LYX]≫ PDF Trickery Curse of the Gods Book 1 (Audible Audio Edition) Jaymin Eve Jane Washington Vanessa Moyen Books

Trickery Curse of the Gods Book 1 (Audible Audio Edition) Jaymin Eve Jane Washington Vanessa Moyen Books



Download As PDF : Trickery Curse of the Gods Book 1 (Audible Audio Edition) Jaymin Eve Jane Washington Vanessa Moyen Books

Download PDF  Trickery Curse of the Gods Book 1 (Audible Audio Edition) Jaymin Eve Jane Washington Vanessa Moyen Books

Willa Knight Dweller. Slave. Non-magical being.

In Minatsol, being a dweller means that you are literally no better than dirt. In fact, dirt might actually be more useful than Willa. Her life will be one of servitude to the sols, the magic-blessed beings who could one day be chosen to become gods.

At least her outer village is far removed from the cities of the sols, and she won't ever be forced to present herself to them... Until one small mistake changes everything, and Willa is awarded a position to serve at Blesswood, the top sol academy in the world - a position that she definitely did not earn.

Under the sudden, watchful eye of the gods, she will be tasked to serve the Abcurse brothers, five sols built of arrogance, perfection, and power. They are almost gods themselves, and under their service, she is either going to end up sentenced to death, or else they are going to ruin her so badly that she will wish for it.

Either way, she is in trouble.

This is a full novel, 90,000 words. Book one of five in the Curse of the Gods Series


Trickery Curse of the Gods Book 1 (Audible Audio Edition) Jaymin Eve Jane Washington Vanessa Moyen Books

I don't...... understand..... what just happened????? I'm just... SO CONFUSED. This book was recommended to me by several different platforms. Goodreads, Bookbub, Amazon, Audible... And I finally threw in the towel just so I could stop seeing it everywhere. Plus, I was pretty intrigued by the Greek gods thing because you just don't see that a lot outside of the Percy Jackson books. I knew nothing about it and I definitely didn't know this was about a reverse harem, which is probably good because then I never would have picked it up if I had.

.... Okay I'm sorry, but this book is terrible. THERE. I SAID IT. Right about now you're looking at my star rating and thinking, four stars is terrible???? REALLY??

Look, I KNOW. Didn't I say that I was confused?? The story isn't that spectacular. There are tropes galore. Willa can be kind of dumb. Someone is always falling or yelling or bleeding. There's a love HEXAGON. But this book IS. SO. FUNNY. I laughed so much during this entire thing that it's blinding me a little. It seems like Trickery knows exactly how ridiculous it is and plays into it SUPER well. The banter and inner-monologues that happen are top-notch. And that scene between Willa and the servant Jeffrey had me in STITCHES y'all.

FINAL WORD
This book is just plain fun. If you want a little bit of romance and a laugh, DEFINITELY try this. I'm both ashamed and proud to admit I'll totally be continuing on to the next book.

Product details

  • Audible Audiobook
  • Listening Length 8 hours and 18 minutes
  • Program Type Audiobook
  • Version Unabridged
  • Publisher Jane Washington
  • Audible.com Release Date May 23, 2017
  • Whispersync for Voice Ready
  • Language English, English
  • ASIN B0711V7S9G

Read  Trickery Curse of the Gods Book 1 (Audible Audio Edition) Jaymin Eve Jane Washington Vanessa Moyen Books

Tags : Amazon.com: Trickery: Curse of the Gods, Book 1 (Audible Audio Edition): Jaymin Eve, Jane Washington, Vanessa Moyen: Books, ,Jaymin Eve, Jane Washington, Vanessa Moyen,Trickery: Curse of the Gods, Book 1,Jane Washington,B0711V7S9G
People also read other books :

Trickery Curse of the Gods Book 1 (Audible Audio Edition) Jaymin Eve Jane Washington Vanessa Moyen Books Reviews


This is a delicious mix of the comradely of the 3 Musketeers and Cinderella. Except this Cinderella is feisty, funny, and a total jinx to herself and those around her. Her loving step sister is her rock, in her daily life and in her new one. Reading this gives someone the clear impression of what a true royal princess suffering from amnesia would act, when placed in a more humble setting. Is it no wonder that her cheerful spirit that is so forgiving of those who'd hurt her deliberately, is just as accepting of her own constant flubs. Yet still remain who she is to the core. A rare precious gem, hidden inside a rough rock. The five brothers who decide to pick her out as their newest plaything, realize she is not your ordinary "Dweller," aka fawning helpless housekeeping slave, "with benefits," and through their many adventures in and out of the bedroom, bathroom, practically anywhere honestly. Together they discover that as a team, they work. Others don't agree, and between attempted murder, actual murder, kidnapping and causing social unrest, things grow more complicated by the page. Sending you into a page turning, toilet reading, microwave button pushing, calling out of work, reading marathon! Enjoy. Already have bought the next book, and am eyeballing the next, knowing it will be hard to wait. Yeah 5 books!
Set in a world where everyone's role is set at birth; God, Sol, Dweller; Willa is an original. She may be classified as the lowest of dwellers, but they can't contain her. She's a pure mess, stumbling through life, wreaking havoc during every waking hour. The book begins with her village preparing to select two of their best to represent the village at Blesswood Academy where dwellers are sent annually to serve the Sol. Willa and her best friend/sister are chosen and their lives are now on a new course. Of course, Willa's life doesn't magically change. She's still a mess, only now she's around powerful people. She quickly catches the attention of the Abcurse brothers, Siret, Yael, Aros, Rome, and Coen or Trickery, Persuasion, Seduction, Strength, and Pain. The brothers have secrets of their own, but quickly they become the most important people in the world to Willa.

Jane is one of my favorite writers in the world. I'm openly obsessed with her books. She creates fantastic worlds and compelling stories filled with exceptional, stalk-worthy characters. I'm now embarrassed to say that this is the first book I have read of Jaymin's, although that will change. I wasn't sure how the collaboration would work, but the writing was seamless. These two meshed their styles together cleverly. I couldn't tell who wrote what. They did an excellent job creating fully developed characters. Each brother has a distinct way with Willa and with each other. Great dynamics. The side characters are all nicely developed and add additional layers.

This story was entertaining, well-written, laugh out loud funny, and full of sexual tension. Any book with a lead female who has a "penchant for nudity", falls on her ass or face as many times as Willa does, and carries on hysterical conversations in her head constantly even though her thoughts can be read is truly brilliant! Willa's rambling, her thought process (the Jeffrey's), and overall originality makes her one of the best female leads ever. Throw in 5 hot brothers to surround her and a bit of mystery, and now I have a new obsession. J & J, how soon can I get the next book??
Not for me. I found the world of Minatsol very interesting and think the storyline had so much potential, but the story very much centers around Willa's relationship/interaction with the Abcurse brothers. This is a reverse harem book.

After the initial introduction to the setting of Blesswood and the academy, not much else was further explored in the sense of world-building which was such a shame as I looked forward to seeing Willa learn her way around the academy and the city of sols. In the grand scheme of things, there was barely a plot.

Unfortunately, Willa just ends up trailing behind the Abcurse brothers (there's a reason, sure) for the majority of the book. After finishing "Trickery" I couldn't recall how many brothers there'd been, their names, or someone that stood out to me.
I don't...... understand..... what just happened????? I'm just... SO CONFUSED. This book was recommended to me by several different platforms. Goodreads, Bookbub, , Audible... And I finally threw in the towel just so I could stop seeing it everywhere. Plus, I was pretty intrigued by the Greek gods thing because you just don't see that a lot outside of the Percy Jackson books. I knew nothing about it and I definitely didn't know this was about a reverse harem, which is probably good because then I never would have picked it up if I had.

.... Okay I'm sorry, but this book is terrible. THERE. I SAID IT. Right about now you're looking at my star rating and thinking, four stars is terrible???? REALLY??

Look, I KNOW. Didn't I say that I was confused?? The story isn't that spectacular. There are tropes galore. Willa can be kind of dumb. Someone is always falling or yelling or bleeding. There's a love HEXAGON. But this book IS. SO. FUNNY. I laughed so much during this entire thing that it's blinding me a little. It seems like Trickery knows exactly how ridiculous it is and plays into it SUPER well. The banter and inner-monologues that happen are top-notch. And that scene between Willa and the servant Jeffrey had me in STITCHES y'all.

FINAL WORD
This book is just plain fun. If you want a little bit of romance and a laugh, DEFINITELY try this. I'm both ashamed and proud to admit I'll totally be continuing on to the next book.
Ebook PDF  Trickery Curse of the Gods Book 1 (Audible Audio Edition) Jaymin Eve Jane Washington Vanessa Moyen Books

0 Response to "[LYX]≫ PDF Trickery Curse of the Gods Book 1 (Audible Audio Edition) Jaymin Eve Jane Washington Vanessa Moyen Books"

Post a Comment